Friday, September 08, 2006

Back & Better!

Hi everyone,

Sorry for not being able to give you updates and more no cost tips - the last few days. I was having some major computer problems, but everything is ok now, I ended up buying a new computer. Now I'm still making some adjustments to get my previous setups and info transfered over but I will be able to keep you updated daily.

Also as I stated in my previous post about the members area in the free report on the sidebar, I will make sure I do whatever it takes in order to have the updates completed by Sunday night.

Ok, now let's get into some good stuff! First, I wanted to let you know about a few things going on if you haven't already checked it out. I wish i could've let you known sooner. Check below:
For those interested in adding a "Privacy Policy & Disclaimer" to your site, here are a few places you can generate them for free.

Privacy Policy:
Disclaimers:
Well thats it for now, but I'll be back tomorrow with some more great stuff.

Cheers to No Cost Marketing
Mike G

Technorati Tags:
, ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home