Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Low Cost Entry To Top Marketing Course

Hi everybody,

Today, I have something very special and exciting for you to get your hands on.

Last night I found out that Russell Brunson's has put together a 90-day "DotComSecrets Apprenticeship Challenge." In the challenge, not only will you learn strategies from Russell but you will learn from his entire team. Also as a part of the challenge, the chosen winner will win a 2-year lease on a brand-new Corvette.

Here is some of what you can expect to get with this course:















- The Wealth Building Portfolio:
1 DVD, 2 CDs and the best training information available.

- Desktop Mentor Software:
Daily video from Russell teaching you steps to complete for that day.

- DotComSecrets Insider Newsletter and DVD of the Month
: 30 Day Trial

- Immediate Access to Apprentice
Level 2 of the membership site

And much more....

After you review what you are getting here, the decision will be extremely easy. To get an idea what type of deal your getting, it's worth $997 and all you have to pay in shipping. But you have to act fast, at the time of writing this, there is only 17 copies left.
DotComSecrets Wealth Building Portfolio

If you aren't in the position where you want to be or where you want to be in your business, this is definitely going to change that. I have been a big fan of Russell's teaching almost since the time he started and have learned a lot of excellent information from him.

So last nite, when I came across this (around 11pm) I order the course once I discovered the amazing value he is giving away. Then access the membership site and stayed there for over 8 hours, I just couldn't break from. I was so excited I couldn't even sleep.
DotComSecrets Wealth Building Portfolio

So by now you might have figured it out, but he is one of my favorite marketing mentors and I highly recommend any of his stuff.

Technorati Tags:
, ,

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 10:35 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Posting online classifieds cost at least $1, Banner ads $5, Blink ads $3 and traffic generation $0. I have cool way to generate revenue and traffic online and I got this idea from Traffic Tactics ebook. This free e-book can be downloaded directly at http://traffictactics.com/book/download.asp without any opt-in process. You will also enjoy the optimization part for landing pages. Thanks Jeff.

 
At 3:12 PM , Blogger Mike Gillis said...

Hi Jeff,

I'm not sure if your are referring to something else but you stated that "posting online classified ads cost at least $1", but that not true, you can go to many places and post classifieds ads for free, such as craigslist.org

Mike

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home