Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Do You Want To Look Over My Shoulder?

Just want to let you know that I'm currently testing out making videos, in which you will be able to look over my shoulder as I show you step by step for each video topic. All the tools I am using to create these videos are also free and I will be showing you how to make these videos for your own business as well.

I feel the worst part of this blog is lately, when I've been writing or teaching you things here, I feel like I'm writing a sales letter or developing a product that should be sold, but the best part is I have the opportunity to share all this great information and tools at no cost to you. I wish I had a resource similar to this when I was starting out.

Quick Note: I am not a Marketing Guru, but I do have knowledge of many aspects of the steps to creating a profitable Internet Business and have put into action these techniques that I am sharing with you. I would appreciate any comments that you submit about my teachings, in order for me to help you as much as I can. Thank You

Back To Blogging
  • Once you have setup your blog, if you have not already done so, make sure you sign up for a free account with StatCounter - this will give you some basic tracking features. **If you don't know where your traffic is coming from - your losing money and time**
StatCounter Steps:
  • sign up for an account, then login
  • under "My Projects" tab, click "add new project", click next
  • insert your blog Title, URL and select your Category, change max visitor length t0 "1-6 hours"click next
  • click "configure and install code"
  • this is optional - to have a counter which is visible or not, click next
  • select "no" for frames, unless your site has frames, click next
  • for web editor - choose "no - use default", click next
  • by clicking inside the box, all the code should be highlighted, right-click, choose copy
  • login to your blogger account, click your blog title link on your dashboard (main screen), click the "Template" tab, in the box below is all the code needed for your blog - simply scroll the the very bottom, place your cursor above the last 2 lines of code (body, html tags) and paste the code.
Hope your enjoying these step by step guides and I hope to have some videos created in the near future...be back later.

Mike G.
Technorati Tags:
, ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home